Wednesday 31 October 2012

IT’S A NEW MONTH!


Happy new month friends! The weather is noticeably getting cooler, no threats of being sun burnt, heat stroke not to mention sweating all over your favourite dress and please don’t get me started on the stickiness! Ahhh, sweet November.

While I love winter there is always the threat of tonsillitis which has always been my companion during this time for some years now so I look forward to it in excitement and dread. The irony.


Is it just me or are you guys also freaked out by how quickly this year is coming to an end?!! Where did it all go? If I am to go over my resolutions and achievements this year would it amount to much?

Looks like the end-of-the-year blues is getting to me early. Rather than wait for it to settle in and kill my joy I better get working on striking some things off my list. Procrastination is a killer and I only seem to realize it when it’s almost late. Is there any such thing as a chronic procrastinator? I guess it would make me feel better about myself if there was one to admit that :D

Come to think of it, I was meant to clear my statements before making dinner then going to meet someone. I’ll be right back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Ije is listening to