Sunday 9 December 2012

The IMSU Diary - 1


I have always been intrigued by how people's minds worked and understand the experiences that lead people to think the way they do and act. What better way to do that than to spy into their diary....with their consent or not, hehehe!

This is only a first of a short series of a photo diary kept by a student.

..............................................

That is the main entrance into the higher institution Imo StateUuniversity (IMSU). Straight from IMSU junction which is located at Okigwe road in Owerri west L.G.A of Imo state.



Staring through this gate on my first day was like seeing a fast-forward vision of what my time there would be like, realising that iconic jump my life had taken, the countless adventures and strangers who will soon become friends and help shape my life.




Through the gates of IMSU that's students lane over there, I'm told. Students moving in and outta campus 12hrs daily, non-stop.

Talk about crazy!


- Chimezie

(to be continued)...

3 comments:

What Ije is listening to