Saturday 11 May 2013

This Is Not The End



Dreams hardly ever come true but when it does, boy isn't it worth all the effort and struggle!

Even in my lowest moments I can't seem to ever let up on dreams because without them, I feel like I'm letting myself down and that, I don't want to do. It took me a while to get here but I'm glad all the same. I'm finally getting to my dreams, its becoming tangible and I'm mesmerised by it. I wish everyone with a dream would realise it at the right time. Timing is key. 

I once had a dream which was to make others fulfill their dreams. I guess living my dream takes me closer to fulfilling that doesn't it? Once one dream is settled another one comes into play. Or can I dream more than one dream at a time? Is that wise or suicidal? Sigh. One day at a time. Right now I'm putting this sticky note on my wall. 

"To fulfill my dream takes me one step closer to fulfilling the ultimate dream - Making other peoples dream come true".

So you see? I can't be slack about my dreams now. I need to move to the next dream which feels even more exhilarating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Ije is listening to